- Bring water bottles or maybe little snacks for small children to keep them happy during the session
- Choose outfits that compliment each other, but are not too matchy matchy. Avoid pictures or wording on clothing that will distract from your faces
- Combine different patterns and textures and layering using jackets, scarves, etc... I suggest some pops of color. Bright yellow, turquoise, pink or red. Here is a link for some ideas: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/27162403976152395/
- Dress for the location and for the look that you are going for (Urban, Nature, Classy, Vintage, etc…)
- Let me know if you have certain ideas or poses that you want to do or if you have props you would like to bring that will help showcase who you . These photos are for you and I want to help capture your personality!
- Come prepared to loosen up and have fun! The more relaxed and natural you are, the better the pictures will be!